Sunday 16 August 2020

Didi I love you

You are my world
You are my wife
You are my calmer 
You avoid any drama. 

You are my beauty 
You are the person I want to hold
You are the boss for me
I love you Didi
That’s where I want to be.

You are my darling 
You are my champion of all that stands infront,
You have the love in your heart
Where Jesus love you and never part.

You are my glory 
You are my queen
You are the most important person behind God
From a love that’s holy grace
And take us to they almighty place 

“2 become 1. Love you Didi” 

1 comment:

  1. I love you My Jason ❤️ my angel
    I'm so blessed to call you mine My husband ❤️
    Im grateful to have you in my life my joy Jason
    My heart is beats for you ❤️
    I love you so much more than the first time when I fall in love with you My Mr Bradley Andrews 💓
    crazy huh...❤️
    I love you in all the language
    I love you ❤️
    Je t aime 🧡
    Te amo 🧡 mucho
    Te quiero mi amor
    Ti amo da impazzire

    ReplyDelete

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...