Sunday 30 August 2020

Boundaries

Why do we have them?
Boundaries that is?
Are we scared of getting hurt
I prefer to have humbleness, and not overt.

I have faith in God
A far better place to go,
The devil shall constantly attack
That’s where I want to have Gods back.

 Boundaries are there when others want try to negate 
Pray to the heavens from what I state.

I want to keep praying
Even if it’s afar,
At least it’s relaxing the spirit of the mind
I have hope in the Father, that is hat is kind.

I care and love you
A place I do not want to be removed
Praise the heavens above to the Father
I prefer to arrive to that place which soothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...