Saturday 8 August 2020

Guarded

Guarded... a profound word
Holding back with argument or standing on the fence
Can cause people to become offence or on the defence.

I used to be surrounded controlling people 
I now tell them I pray from afar
There objective views can lead to confrontational views 
My muscles do not demuse.

Arguments are often faced by me to leave 
Yet it’s dispute that leads to us to deceive.

What do I mean? Argument for the sake
 Yet I a,  stroke, I refuse the argument and I too refuse to break.
I was brought up with a tut tut and tut.
So free speak never meant so much. 🙏🏽❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...