Saturday 1 August 2020

Praise the lord

Yes.. I praise the Lord each and everyday 
Yes. I will belch those words, we all have a right to say.

May you receive peace
 At you receive wholeness
May you kind to yourself in any form of boldness.

You can praise any single time 
I need you Father, hence this rhyme.

You provide me hope
You provide me love,
You have the right to judge 
As well as giving me a nudge.

You have the right to be praised
You have this beauty we all crave,
You love us all, as faith never falls. 

“Praise you Lord Jesus...❤️πŸ™πŸ½“

1 comment:

  1. Amennn πŸ™πŸΎ praise you Lord Jesus christ our Savior πŸ›❤️♥️πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...