Saturday 29 August 2020

Closer to the Father

Go to a place which lift’s you up
Have a run?
A humble prayer?
Closeness to the Father
I definitely prefer... rather.

I pray during my run
I prayer to get closer to the King,
Prayers of humility
That’s the story I bring.

Yes I have been broken 
Virtually destroyed, in fact..
People letting you burn and you have to fight to comeback 
Father believes in you, that’s why you shouldn’t lack.

I am strong now because the Father saved me when I was weak,
I cannot thank the Father enough
Especially on this spiritual journey that should never become bleak.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...