Friday 30 November 2018

Positivity breeds just that

We live in times when a smile is what you need,
Difficult when you don’t have time for each other 
A please and thank you is the attribute to hold, 
People rather sue and have a lasting debate 
I rather be at peace, a calmer fate.

I am not angry 
And I am proving a point with peace and godly touch,
The essence to move forward is delectable and never much.

I will continue to write words without a political slant 
I hold true to my thoughts and arguments can stay clear 
The only thing is to fear, is god, that’s to fear.

There is no need to be rude 
And there is no need to be harsh even though that’s a human trait,
And be still in the lords path 
Learn to move forward, be kind and embrace love 
Life on earth can be short, none of us need to be this tough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...