Wednesday 7 November 2018

Joy to your hearts

I arrive with love
I love for you to love me 
I am blessed with your presence 
Now the journey shall set us free.

There will be happiness
And there will be a path I crave with you,
I love you mum and dad
From the travelling we are ready to pursue.

You shall hold my hand 
And we shall learn from one another 
You will tell me stories of joy
I shall love you with all my heart 
Our paths shall never part.

Many a page of memories shall be
Many memories of greatness we shall see. 
Remember this wonderful day 
And that this journey of happiness is about to stay..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...