Saturday 11 April 2015

The spirit of love ...

need to wait 
Because of love
Love is the reason we exist and that love for one and all shall never be missed. 

My heart is huge and yours is insurmountable 
We are two great souls turned to one
We love each and we should embrace fun.

Age?? What's that just a number of a battery waiting to charge,
Love from two special is so beautiful it's like a glorious barrage.

I care, love and most importantly want to be there for you,
Yes I do have my faults 
But from missing you is, what I have been taught..

I am there for you until the end
My love for you is something I adore
And kissing you.... Forever more x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...