Thursday 9 April 2015

From the heart x

I can't help how I feel
This is the real deal
I care if you are low
And want to embrace when you are high,
My love for you reaches for the sky...

My love
My hope
My craving
As I avoid to go down on a slope.

You are my world
You are my delight
You are the reason 
For me to fight...

If you want friendship 
Then that is what I respect...
But loving you is what I detect...

These words are empowered within
And if I sometimes don't come across like these words say,
That's because I am not sure how to react
As well as NOT wanting to detach.

My heaven 
My life
My soulmate
The love I crave
Respect you... Is my humble cave....

Love is sacred 
Love is humble
Love is release to the mind
Never easy, yet so sublime.....

Love J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...