Wednesday 14 January 2015

Loving you.... More tomorrow than I do today...

Love you more tomorrow than today.. I know we shall be okay. 
Allow me to explain my gorgeous friend,
I am a person who holds the key to a big heart
I love you for sure
And that I respect your distance from the goodness I start.

I come with good words 
And honest and humble vibes
Love you with passion
With all that's on our side.

Touch your silky skin
And kiss your gorgeous mouth 
Love your life as I aim to do the same to mine 
Want to be good for you
As I know are for me.
Respect and love the person who you are
Loving you more now... No matter how far. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...