Sunday 11 January 2015

One life....

One love, one life
One brace... full embrace
Great to be in a happy place.

Life's too short 
No one knows what's on the other side of the coin
Yet we try, and try harder if the first attempt failed.
The key is to move forward 
And appreciate the negatives that are bailed. 

If you cry, I would want to give you a hug. Why you may ask?
We all need love and we all need to find peace.
Learn to be kind to yourself and find your own way.
This is your life, therefore keep the cobwebs at bay.

I love and care for thee
And when the balance is not quite right
Learning to make this right 
And looking at positives with beautiful sight.

I can continue to write warm words. I can continue to express what I feel is right
Yet the most important emotion we need to endure, is to remain honest with thyself.... Forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...