Sunday, 11 May 2025

Finding the higher power

Looking for a higher power?
It’s already found you
You simply need to pray, and from there, there’s an added pursuit. 

Allow the Father in
It’s the best decision you’ll ever make, 
Your over-thoughts shall be channeled as one
Just like the Father of the King who has already won.

So if you are looking for someone special 
Remember, God has planned this well ahead,
Believe in God first and then you, this question will eventually be put to rest. 

So stop saying:
“I can’t”
“I won’t”
“I don’t believe”
Remember when you pick up a penny then a pound coin is waiting to be received.

“Start with a prayer”
Jason
11th May 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praying as time passes

you can live or leave  I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear,  Times are hard, so this is th...