Saturday 20 June 2020

Stop and reflect

STOP and reflect 
Is there peace or noise around,
Struggling to understand what’s going on
Perhaps you are at peace... there’s no wrong.

I pray to the Father everyday
His want is my want,
Sometimes hard to get your head around 
Especially when not going your way
Pray for peace, others don’t get those words that I say.

Is this soppy or simply a matter of fact
Emotional intelligence is required
Yet spiritual faith is much more desired.

Without direction,  where can you go?
I try every single day to focus what Goes requests 
Humbling feeling, that is what I detect.

I pray for you,
I don’t know who you are,
Yet power of prayer is needed for all that are around
The peace in the Father is clear and sound.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...