Saturday 27 June 2020

Came from faith....

You can only allow it to happen 
When faith enters your path,
The magnificence of heaven 
Is the humbleness to let in
rebuking the devil, is victory within.

Let love enter your heart
And refuse the hate, which attacks when you are around,
People’s negativity is not your problem to contain
It’s your prayer that manages any form of refrain.

Let in the Lord
I pray for those who attack my will,
I appreciate goodness which overpowers hate
The lord abiding is my fate.

My hands are together 
My prayers are constant by the day,
This is your time for reflection 
The heavens shall never be in your way. 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...