Wednesday 17 June 2020

Coming back x

The road is gracious 
The road showing the light, 
Go to kingdom come 
There is peace with brothers and sisters who love 
These are words driven from up above.

I love you brother 
I feel that we need to connect 
I am here wanting to hold your hand 
The Father’s wants you next to me, to stand x 

You are a good man 
I am there to see your face,
Love you more than you know
My prayers through the Father shall continue to grow.

I believe in you
Like the Father does too in heaven, 
Prayers humble your heart, and will give you peace
Angels surround the Father’s spirit 
The goodness you deserve to ultimately release.  
x🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...