Thursday 18 June 2020

Leap of faith

What else can you rely on?
Me, myself and I?
Limited understanding about the faith held within?
Pray for your brothers, sisters and then see what the next day can bring?  

I dislike judgement 
Yet I know I have done this act before,
We want the world to get along
Yet egos can cause hurt... yes that little bit more. 

In a world which needs faith
In a world that needs the Father each passing glare,
Humans confess they are not perfect 
Yet through the eyes of the King, you are most definitely worth it. 

Saying something negative about an enemy hurts the soul, 
Forgiveness within, when you’ve done nothing at all wrong 
Hands together, this is the passage I rather need to belong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...