Thursday 4 June 2020

Just say?

Say they didn’t create the phone?
That now leads you to become quick,
Hasn’t this rapidness has made us become thoughtless and a bit t....k

Say intelligence is used from remembering what you know
Now looking at google makes you a doctor to fathom your health,
Training your mind is much better for your spiritual wealth.

Machines which makes us lazy
Not the guile of man to make things move,
Now it’s through your phone 
You seek... and try to prove.

Speed has become people’s friend 
I rather hold tight, take my time and learn how to know,
Rather looking at Facebook or that kind of thing
I have a brain to challenge, not a processor to make my king.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...