Thursday 18 June 2020

Never lose who you are

You lift my spirits 
And I know it’s a blessing from God,
Like an angel protecting 
Holding onto your spirit with constant effecting. 

Thank you Lord, for bringing this person to me
Sometimes I wonder what I need to do?
God bless you 
You make miracle happens from taking away any blues.

You are beautiful in spirit 
You are fearful in the Lords path,
Your smile lifts my hopes
Jesus love refutes you pulled from the ropes.

May you continue to be blessed
May you hold the Father close to your heart,
May your friendship in Christianity reveal the good you do,
I see a caring person, without knowing you for long
God has your back, pray for where you spiritually belong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...