Sunday 28 June 2020

Calm with love

Hold onto me
I may not be there,
You know I love you, and you do for I
You know that we care let the beauty never cry.

I can’t leave you alone 
Neither can you with I,
But I refuse to leave Gods needs
The humbleness and the intercedes.

I write these words for us
I write hope for our joy,
We are in this together 
Put a smile on our face to reflex the mood
We are in this together like eating hearty food.

This is just temporary 
This is just a series of moments to wait,
Yet we are in love, no question of a doubt
Yell the love for each, now there’s a glorified shout.
❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...