Thursday 15 August 2019

Once I didn’t....

Once I didn’t have faith

Hating the world 

And disliking the people that were anywhere,

Now I have confess to brokenness 

I know I truly care.


I hated

Disliked 

Blamed others for my mistakes 

Yes.. I was hurt by those I thought could cope

Yet it is faith in god that prevents you to slope.


I give it all to him

Judge me at your will 

It’s really his job to do,

Now I am saved, why not trust him.. 

you know? 

from not from him to you?


Protection is what god does

He loves you despite what is done 

Moving on, without judgement 

That’s his job, the almighty.... yes the power of one 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...