Monday 5 August 2019

Then came an Angel

Regardless of turmoil you may face 
An angel came into my life through god,
Bleak, defeated, hurting and no more fight
An angel through him gave me a glmmier of sight.

I felt undeserving 
People ostracised when I was down 
Yet my angel appeared and the I didn’t believe 
Now I have faith and now I know he shall never leave.

The angel showed me hope 
The direction from the lord was so powerful despite the times I often refute,
Yet when that angel appeared the direction from the lord channeled like a flute.

My angel, I can’t thank you more 
People like you are a rare breed,
You held my hand when I didn’t believe and felt lost
Nothing compared when the son of the father died on the cross....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...