Tuesday 20 August 2019

Interceded

I pray for those whose life is there 
I pray for those who love you lord, more than I could ever know
I hope and cherish the essence where you are great 
Therefore exalt and capture the passage of fate.

Love and pray
The simplest thing you can ever do,
Close your eyes and capture
Shout to the heavens in a glorious rapture.

Hold on 
God is kind and he is merciful,
Timing to stay gracious when up against 
You have the best person building up your defence.

Love is glorious 
In the lords most ultimate high
Jesus our saviour 
As tears from the heart never lie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...