Friday 30 August 2019

Prayer closes up the Distance

Far away?
Make this happen with prayer
I cannot lose you 
As I only want to capture the clue.

I never let you go
Gods children shall stay close together 
Positive feelings
Loving thoughts 
An effort is seen through god 
He has the final answer... through a nod.

Words expressed..
Learning each other’s ways
You have your business
And I have poetry, 
Both valuable and truly exist 
I know when I get on that train, there shall a gap I won’t miss.

I can only show you how I work in the quest to love,
We all know love is the answer to our lives 
I look into your eyes and know this is true
God holds us together as we shall ensue.

❤️🙏🏽🇳🇬

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...