Wednesday 14 August 2019

My test, my friend and my challenge

My friends are my tests, my love and my hope 
They often put me through the mire,
Yet I have learned so much from them 
I crave an understanding 
Especially when I am put you through a trial
I balance my thinking, which enhances my guile.

I love my friends more than they know
I balance my thinking to say I care 
But most of all I share my time when I am there.

Love is love 
Hope is gods will
The creator of all things 
There is always a story from which the lord brings.

Fear the lord
I certainly do,
My eyes well with joy when god shows me hope 
Feeling blessed which makes me love you more
Words relayed with blessing 
As my heart holds out to the lord... no messing.
🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...