Monday 10 April 2017

To feel loved

I was once helpless, confused and nowhere to turn
Then a person amidst the pain and sorrow gave me hope
I felt I was sliding on one help of a slippery slope.

That person saved me 
She looked me in the eyes and said "stay with me and be safe"
I thought it was a parents job to secure that time
Yet my journey arrived to a new parental stake 
They gave me hope, they gave me a break.

That person knows who they are 
They are beautiful inside and out
"Hold my hand, I may not be a god but you shall be ok"
I now have a place to look with fondness and care
Knowing a beautiful humanitarian is there..

The world is demanding and when all appears bleak
Look to the skies and pray for a new start.
It may arrive in a person, tear, poem or a simple verse
Yet your world will change for the better
Despite others opinion towards you
There is always someone looking, with a blanket of care
Love only love ensures the world shares its glare. 

(C) copyright
J Andrews
19:48
10.04.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...