Friday 14 April 2017

Those who cannot see!

We enter the earth and take on a journey to explore,
Some paths entered are rocky, some smooth
Learning is the essence in order to choose.

"I didn't want to say I told you so" is often the attacking answer relayed
 I suppose the mistake has happened, so as long the lesson is learnt eventually in time
Then the next error will be embraced
Rather beat yourself up from the words others shall sake.

Some people won't get others
Does that mean we should dame them from our lives?
All you need is pray from a far 
Your journey is yours, like theirs is theirs 
The lack of physical presence, doesn't mean you care.

I have my lows and often I have my highs
Working through life to please others does not answer your sanity,
Controlling me is not the answer
Let me make error  and learn from what I see
Good sense may not enter the mind, 
I am of course human as those who cannot see ain't always blind.

(C) copyright 
14.03.2017
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...