Sunday 2 April 2017

Birthday Joy

What can I say
This day belongs to you
You are humble in spirit
As my sight is delighted to have known you.

May your day we braced with love
And that's these words have been composed for you
I have leRnt so much in this quest 
As you are beautiful through and through.

This day is yours
And this time reflects the great person you are
You are loyal, loving and give the greatest hug 
Hence these words at you... which encourage a cheeky tug...

I love you, as this day has your name written from the stairs
You.. yes you will always have a special place in all our hearts
Therefore, decide a day I'll take you to a quality feast,
You deserve that... in the very least. 

J x x
(C) Copyright
02.04.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...