Sunday 16 April 2017

Easter greetings

Enjoy your scrumptious chocolates eggs.
Enjoy the occasion, the sweetness.. which puts on a tum, unlike me, it goes on my bum.

So delicious to consume this succulent egg
Whatever you have done today, I have cycled at Richmond Park and then went to church 
So when I received the delicious chocolate cream egg 
I assure you, I undoubtedly wanted to beg.

So team DOP I wish each everyone of you a Easter Sunday treat,
As there be many Chocolate Eggs to consume...  and undoubtedly eat xxx

To the team I work with.  

J
20:38 Hours
16/04/2017

(C) copyright 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...