Wednesday 26 April 2017

Headspace

I pray to god
And worship the lords domain
Not sure what's going on
As I need to avoid  this stain..

I need to feel helped
And I try to do right
I have made many mistakes
Today??? I just don't feel bright.

I don't normally feel like this 
But yet again I am human 
I know one moment I would be okay
The next I am struggling with my emotions 
Which I conceal and do not stay.

I feel the world does not care 
And today this has got to me,
I try to be hopeful and aim to feel bright
Sadness will change to happiness
And anger moves to a smile, I suppose love shall conquer, especially for a while.. I am here.

J
20:45 hours
26/04/2017
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...