Sunday 9 April 2017

From afar

I can't promise I be there
I can promise that I care
Do I want to do what you do?
I can be open and in what I see as fair,

Pray from afar
And yes you will not like my thoughts
I am bracing in the word of God 
Working to find answers from the spirit above
Flying beautifully like a blossoming dove.

I want to do right 
And sometimes I stay safe from what I say 
If only my physical strength could match my spiritual path...
Yet gods plan may not be what I want 
Yet the final decision arrives from him
Guiding me to touch any unlawful sin.

I cannot always be there
That's the truth in what I say
You have done right for me
Yet that's your persecution 
For your want to be there.
In my heart if hearts, you follow gods will 
That guidance is the greatest deal...,

Amen and stay blessed

(C) copyright 
6:07
10.04.2017
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...