Sunday 30 April 2017

Pray from afar

Let's face it 
Not everyone has something in common,
Doesn't mean we do not care
It's the fact the conversation isn't there.

We could try find a happy medium at somepoint in time
Or the fact we don't have a similar interest 
Which may cause harm to our attempts to be in our prime.

Goodness means we strive to be good for each other.
As hope and love remain intact
Pray from afar... that holds a sincere fact.

Yes, I am sensitive 
Yet I am who I am
Part of that attribute endears my nature 
Cannot avoid the love I hold
As sometimes I feel challenges, in the quest to become bold.

I wear my heart on my sleeve
And that encapsulates a heartily coo
Clearly we are all on a journey despite the hardships we choose.  

The drama from those who enforces a venemous infliction,
As this may enter an unnecessary war of attrition. 

Love only love is the powerful tool we embrace, 
Despite challenges faced we try to do right from wrong 
And despite mistakes we may lead towards,
I end it like this... Love conquers love, and from that we look towards a spiritual reward. 


x x

J
19:29
30/04/2017
(C) copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...