Thursday 28 May 2015

No saint

Poem:
I claim to be no angel 
I claim to be no saint
I am sorry you are experiencing stuff
Yet I suppose the calmness may not be the fate.

I am sad and tearful
How the arguments unfold
Yet we can only be ourselves and the different pace will be told.

May you have a great life
And may your soona
Remain to be your joy.
I am a tad sad
And feel gentle like a little boy.

I am working out the day
And I will do the same with my life.
If hasten with you, then sorry
I try not to enter into a quarry.

Take care and be kind to your needs
I shall one day look back and laugh with a caring grin. 
Humbleness of my humility comes within :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...