Monday 23 February 2015

My London Town

My town, London Town 
A great city where many of us elope
I love London but sometimes it rushes the mind which can cause us sometimes to slope.

Rush, pace, excitement and all that jazz 
I suppose that's the zest for some people in this great Town, that's the concept which brings a beautiful frown!!!

It's a place like no other,
Sometimes I enjoy 
Sometimes I prefer to refrain. 
Yet ultimately it's my home
As this can cause all of us to joyously wane.

My London Town
The best place to be,
If it's difficult at first
Just open your heart and mind
Absorb the beauty there is to find
And embrace the glory from that moment in time x   


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...