Tuesday 28 July 2020

You make me

We both believe in God
And you call me a genius with words,
Yet I remain in Gods love
And from there our love story is heard.

You call me your King
As well as calling me your “love”,
You are my encouragement and joy 
I now have my life back again through this lift 
God has provided us with a gift.

I feel at peace when you have my heart 
I feel elated, with words that you say,
You are my Queen 
This is where our hearts truly lay.

We both fear the Lord 
Which radiates with hope and calm,
My African queen, my grace and my wife 
As long as we serve the Father, I’ll be proud to one day call you my wife. ❤️πŸ™πŸ½

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 2020 at 06:29
    ❤️❤️❤️
    ***You are the answer to my prayers*** πŸ™πŸΎπŸŒΉ♥️
    Im bless to call your Mine. My jas πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...