Monday 27 July 2020

Looking to find peace

Peace...
A place I want to be
noise, chaos and distraction
that may be for you... not me, through any fraction.

You have a situation,
perhaps a condition that strives on stress
I pray to the father.. that is my sanctum, which works the best.

I am trying to be humble
I am trying to be calm.
I train each and every day
may the waves be calmer.. come what may.

I love you God
I love how you manage our peace,
you are the almighty power with a plan to work and at the same time chill
I know I feel protected by your grace.. which is so surreal.

"Peace with us all... God bless x"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...