Wednesday 1 July 2020

Never knew it was possible

Love from the heart
does bring you closer to God, 
so pray each and passing day
I now need this more now than I ever did,
I can't do this alone
Nor can I match God through a clone. 

The more I pray
The more humble and better I feel,
this isn't about fractions to get closer to God
it's all or nothing, as I no longer want to face the devils rod.

I am the author of this poem
and yes, people won't understand what I write, 
this is worship to the almighty father and the challenging question which is fight of flight.

I need to remain humble 
I need to prayer for those who do not understand these words, 
this is a moment of encouragement and kindness
holding back will keep you away from the best gift,
The steadfast quality which gives anyone a lift. 

"Praise to the lord... always...x)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...