Tuesday 21 July 2020

Starting the Day...

Always start a day with a prayer
it won't hurt you...
God is always  listening and wants to be there.

He likes to speak to you...
you will find yourself at peace,
humbleness removes aggression,
the gym is where you start with that procession.

I start the day with a 3k run
praying to God when breathing gets heavier inside,
I feel at peace and encouraged
as my aim is to continue to strive.

I may not earn lots
and far away from the goals I want to achieve,
yet I start a run in the morning to come closer to the king
Knowing there is many joyful times he is waiting to bring.

"God bless you all. I rather encourage and say something positive, than nothing at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...