Thursday 30 July 2020

I thought...

Family should be there
But that’s not always the case,
Fending verbal nonsense 
Praying and accepting the Father’s face.

It’s the depth of needing Faith
Other things will rile you and make you annoyed,
The prayers to the Father, is something never to be toyed.

Prayer with your heart
Prayer will genuine love of kind,
Praise to the almighty power
Something to secure you body, heart to never cower.

Never be blind to Faith
Accept it, no matter how hard you hurt inside,
I once did not believe there was a higher power to praise
Now I am humble and through his mercy, simply amazed.

I love you, even if praise is not for you
I love the father like no other,
A powerful presence inside your soul 
Angered, broken and wanted to go,
Held together by his almighty grace... I’ll take that.. anytime and any place.

“This is simple reflection. For those who have been to that place what I’ve mentioned, they will get it x. No animosity intended” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...