Wednesday 29 July 2020

Me, Myself and I try

Clearly a person who could be misunderstood
Yet faith has put me in line,
trying to be the best person they can be
Yet it's God's calling which makes you feel free.

I am not good at taking compliments
Be patient with me when I struggle to take good words in,
I can write poetry like a guitarist who can play with strings
I pray for humbleness in the calm which I bring.

I like to help others, yet I am no pushover
Compliments, love, hope are part of that act,
God's children never sleep, that simply a fact. 

To say the words "I love you"
comes with the openness through Gods love,
Never lose yourself, especially where vexatious words may relay
you have a Father in heaven whose son took our sins through a sacrifice, hence why we can stay.
 
Jason x

1 comment:

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...