Monday 19 June 2017

Together Strong

No matter where you are from 
We need to be strong,  
And those who are indifferent no longer belong.

I only hope and pray that love conquers this time
And that all races, religions, creeds and orientations match.
Believe in goodness because that's where it needs to catch...

Good shall always conquer evil..
It has always found its way,
The challenged souls that fall down and seek
Need to move to a world of light 
Open with goodness and deliver the humble fight.

I have done my best 
And yet I have done my worse
I have loved my neighbour
I shall defeat any ill fated curse.

To say I love you 
Is understated from the eyes that I fill 
I may not agree for what you may do
As long there is love.. that's the craving that arrives from me to you..

J
19/06/2017
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...