Monday 26 June 2017

Journey

We all know we are on a journey 
A pathway which is righteous or  perfect in moral steps
Knowing mistakes shall happen along the way
Learning experience, no matter how young from the words that we occasionally usay.

May I love you and care for your bruises
No need to control, pain is delivered from every breaking wake 
Learning from experiences 
Are wholesome from what we take.

When I am concerned or angry from the mistakes I have decided
My strength is to move forward and away from negative souls
I have no time from those who say a damming word 
I think positivity gets rid of any of the absurd.

Life's journeys has its place and glory to match,
We look for balance and peace of mind,
Chaos has its place and so does peace 
A journey of love is what we deserve... at the very least. 

J
22:08
26/06/2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...