Monday 12 June 2017

My Dad

Love the old sod
I truly do...
Chip of the ol' block 
That's between me and you..

A lovely fella 
Who says it as it is
Calling a spade a spade, 
However you would take those words
A diamond fella 
And those who meet him, 
these are often the  words you should have heard. 

A champion in my eyes
A reactive soul at that 
A heart as big as a lion 
No one can compete with that...

Love my ol' man
A triumphant and resilient soul,  
Proud to say he is my Dad
Despite heated words we sometimes air
Yet life has its moments 
As I shall take comfort he is their..

"No money can replace your family... but that's for others to learn"

X x

Jason to him Dad x x
19:08
12/06/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...