Wednesday 28 June 2017

Don't look

"Don't talk to me or even glance"
I love you but you have hurt the mood
I want to forgive
And one day I may,
Learning from being hurt
In what I feel I may have learnt.

I love you
But I can't even attempt a look,
I want to move forward
However, I rather stick my head in a book.

Please help me
Or do I need to help myself? 
I want to do right from wrong
As I look up and stare
As I cannot see anything there.

The morale is to banish the past
And capture the goodness the future holds
Sadness shall turn to a smile
As these moments are only fleeting past
The love you have been given 
And aim for the happiness, from which you are driven.

J x
(C) Copyright
28/07/2017) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...