Thursday 15 June 2017

Life

People come together in time of need
Before we would argue, fight, laugh and embrace
This world can be a funny place.

There are those I do not regard 
Yet would I see them hurt?
Of course not! Just pray from afar
Secureness and peace 
Is the aim I hope at the very least.

The world is going through its challenges 
As it's for us to play our small part and make it right 
Look to the future and give it your best
I look into your eye and encourage all your zest.

A friend once said 50% of arguments are not worth the oxygen used.
Yet we evolve with ideas and turn wrong into right
So here is my hand... I promise it would be held securely with a warmly bond 
Trials and tribulations shall always be there
As long we do the important thing... and that's for us to care.

"I may have times I do not want to talk, yet my heart wishes you well. God almighty is our righteous king. For he would not foresake us. Amen" 
J x
15/06/2017
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...