Saturday 19 November 2016

Yiayia

Yiayia. The word to me means I miss her soul
Her calmness,
Her pure presence 
Her beautiful face
I will hold dearly, 
Anytime, any place.

The day she moved to the heavens above
Her spirit touched my soul,
She called me angel
That name shall never go. 

I love my Yiayia
She was the depth of my loins
Her gentleness would erase the most horrendous of wars,
With that would revive love and harmony to be taken to the shores.

She was my rock
And she was my soul
When I pray to steady the ship
I know that she's with me 
Like a fine wine, that I love to sip...

To my Yiayia (grandmother)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...