Sunday 27 November 2016

Angry but can still love

I did wrong in the past, does that make me a bad person within?
Yes I have lied
But have I caused immortal sin.

People can't release, but I will let them go.
Despite there status to me.
I have cut the cord as I reveal a time to become free.

I am lucky I have people that care for my spirit and soul. 
Everyday, is a new journey as the negatives can leave me as I can now glow.

My strength is to move forth
As those I thought would be there have deployed, 
I have learnt many lessons which have scold as the spirit of life is always there to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...