Sunday 27 November 2016

My love and my seeking God

Love for life
Or have I moved away?
Easy to do
As occasionally the good things have no say!

Yet with the fight and true will
Your focus can regain
I too have focused adversity within
I turned it around by starting a phrase with a 'yes' rather than a 'no' time for positivity to just flow.

I close my eyes 
And pray for a while,
A strong feeling enters inside
So much joy arrives 
As goodness flourishes with no more sighs.

I open my eyes 
And feel the fresh sweat from a strong task.
Trying, trying and more to come as the point of life is to live it for you.
As long as you have a warm heart, there is always a heaven to see within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...