Sunday 27 November 2016

Shall I remain alone?

Shall I remain alone
Or is this life I will to lead?
I should I would be able to cope
As god is what I need.

Yet love would be nice 
And a balance we look to attain.
The way the world is right now,
I don't think London is the place I belong as rushing courses a slope.
I rather adopt Muhammad's theory 
And 'rope a dope'.

Love me and my God
As I shall capture peace.
My eyes filled with light,
As from the devils attack
I shall fight. 

So eyes wide open
And a new days dawns, 
I suppose with belief 
And guile, all issues can take awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...