Saturday 26 November 2016

Love captures love

We look to skies
And the world has an answer. 
Love is the word
And light is the key. You are you, and love sets you free.

Love is power
And power is love,
We hold what is true, love does not need a clue.

I want to love
And one day love would find me,
I have my floors
As love hold onto my key.

The day love loses its light 
Then light loses its day.
Brew the heart and mind.
Love is like the wind.
It flows through the course to the heart.
Never lose touch of the brisk of air,
With love there is something we all deserve, so let us all share. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...