Saturday 11 April 2020

Thank you cousin and friend ❤️

You listen to me when I am up and down 
You are a friend, a family member someone God  taught me to depend 
Thank cuz through the Father, for he choose you to send.

Overthinking
Constantly blinking,
You are never on your own through Gods path
You have the prowess to go further with zeal
You are to me the real deal.

Cuz you have a huge heart
Something I can only explain from these words
Thank God for this poem, as through him you are heard.

Keep doing what you do
Thanking you, are the merest words that I can say
Pray to the Lord Jesus
Where there’s my humility which my head lays.

“Andro mou”❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...